October 14 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Friday, October 14
We live in an anxious world, constantly bombarded by real and perceived threats from all directions – threats to the world or just to our world. No matter how old we are or what we say we believe, these daily assaults on our minds and hearts can result in fear and anxiety that rob us of joy and lead to feelings of hopelessness and helplessness. Those feelings are real, but they’re not true.
If you’re ready to stop letting your thoughts and feelings control you, taking them captive instead to the TRUTH that does not change but transcends time and circumstances, join us! It’s time to remember who we are and whose we are. It’s time to Look Up! Rise Up!
Join us (and invite your friends!) as Crossroads welcomes Debbie Stuart, a gifted author/speaker/ministry leader, for a special evening of food, worship, truth, and inspiration. Together, we’ll confront the lies we’ve let ourselves believe with the truth of the Word and with the amazing love and faithfulness of the God who wrote it!
Date/Time: Friday night, October 14. Optional dinner from 5-6, Event from 6-8:30.
Ticket Price: (Event only): $20 (Adults), $10 (Students)
- $8.50 (Classic Chick-fil-A sandwich plus chips & a cookie)
- $8.50 (Chick-fil-A Market Salad w/grilled chicken)
- OR you can just brown-bag it and enjoy time meeting other women!
Kids (Birth to 5th grade):
- Free Kids Ministry program for kids (Birth to 5th grade)
- Older kids receive a free Chick-fil-A nugget meal if you’re also joining us for dinner
- Pre-registration required by midnight Friday, October 7